Property tax accountant, providing a tax return service to UK resident and non-resident landlords.

property tax services for UK residential property
Capital gains tax, allowable expenses, wear and tear allowance, self-assessment of property income The online residential property tax service.   about us | contact us | terms | links | home Penalties for landlords who file returns late
Landlord tax return service

tel: +44 (0)20 7510 9696

Property tax advice
Non-resident landlords Expenses set off against tax on UK residential property Buy-to-let rental income tax

The easy, professional way to deal with the UK tax obligations of landlords


Landlords Tax Services Ltd provides an on-line, fixed fee property tax service that ensures that the UK tax liability of landlords is kept to a minimum, and that all their tax affairs are dealt with on time. We act for both UK resident and overseas resident landlords. We provide tax services to a broad range of clients, from owners of a single buy-to-let property to those that have a multi-property portfolio.

(To enter this site please select one of the buttons below)
Tax services for UK resident landlords
Tax services for overseas resident landlords


Click here to subscribe to our newsletter



This website provides downloads of all the forms to get you started, including HM Revenue & Customs forms, SA1 (Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return), 64-8 (Authorising your agent), NRL1 (Non-resident landlord scheme).

Also provided, is a Microsoft Excel workbook, which you can download, to record all your income and expenditure on your rental property. Additionally, there is a paper copy to record the same, which can be printed off and filled in by hand.

The site also includes a comprehensive section of Frequently Asked Questions, and technical notes covering a broad range of topics including, the basis of taxation of property income - self assessment - tax penalties for misdeclaration - late filing penalties - allowable expenses - wear and tear allowance - depreciation - capital gains tax - income from abroad - residency and domicile - non-resident landlords - council tax guide - lease premiums.



Capital Gains Tax for all non-residents owning UK property
Non-resident landlord scheme changes

Tax in other jurisdictions
Changes in the rules for UK residency
Changes to wear and tear allowance
Not filed your Tax Return yet?
Capital Gains Tax and the Principal Private Residence Relief
Tax Crackdown on buy to let landlords
Can your house be stolen?
Tax reliefs and allowances on maintenance

Contact Us Google+  Facebook - Landlords Tax Services Ltd


Taxation of property income
depreciation rented property late filing penalties
allowable expenses residential property income from abroad council tax guide
tax accountant
tax penalties capital gains tax domicle and ordinary residence non-resident