ALL THE FORMS YOU COULD WANT – IN ONE PLACE
We normally deal with all these forms for our new clients. However if you want to see what we will be preparing here is how you access the forms.
AN ENGAGEMENT LETTER
Our contract with the client
The client’s authority to the H.M. Revenue & Customs. We prefer to complete a digital form for new clients who are UK resident and are already registered for Self Assessment. For all other client we use this form which is printed and signed by the client.
Registering for Self Assessment with H.M. Revenue & Customs;
You may either use a printed version of the form or the structured email that you complete on screen. Where we are registering new clients we use the printed version so that the client can see and approve the information before it is submitted.
- To open the structured email form please click here
- When you have completed the form click “next” (at the bottom of the page). This will show you a summary of what you have entered. You can print or save this summary page using the buttons in your browser.
- To download printable version of the SA1 form please click here.
We do not need this form (form SA1) if you are already registered for self-assessment and have a UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference).
To download the printable form click here.
The application for the exemption. HMRC will now only accept the NRL1i – a “complete on screen” form. To download the new form click here. If you are using the complete on screen form we suggest you follow these steps:
Please note that the download requires the latest version of Adobe Reader to be installed and may not work on Chrome or Firefox.
- The HMRC forms wont open easily on all browsers.
- If it wont open (eg in Mozilla Firefox) then use the “open with other viewer” button in the top right of the screen and select Internet Explorer.
- Download or open the form using Internet Explorer or Chrome
- Save the form to your desktop
- Close the browser and open the form from your desktop.
- Complete as much as you can and save.
- Email the file as an attachment to us for checking.
- When it is checked and complete you will have to print the form, sign it and send hard copy to us.
The form NRL1 is not required if you have already prepared and submitted one.
CLIENT’S AUTHORITY TO THE LETTINGS AGENT
This instructs the agent to send us copies of the lettings statements they send to you. If you do not use a letting agent you should ignore this form.
Please download and print all the documents you need.
To download the file put the cursor over our link, right click and save to desktop. Then it opens from the desktop.
Complete the forms and then post them to us at:
Landlords Tax Services Ltd
16 Pepper Street,
London E14 9RP,
Please note: Unless you are filing electronically HMRC requires an original ink signature throughout, so faxing or emailing the forms will not do!